Monday, August 22, 2016

WINNER OF TONIGHTS ROUND

Poor Throbbing Gristle. Ever time I get close to revisiting their stuff, something distracts me and they get put off, again and again. This time it was a Throbbing Gristle vs ESG mash up or something like that. It made me want to hear ESG by themselves, "Erase You" to be exact. I love that song. See you later Throbbing Gristle. Catch you on the flip flop.

Just for the heck of it, JJ Fad's "Supersonic" is down there. I love that song too. Big time. Listen to the whole thing, it builds.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
ESG - Erase You mp3 at ATumblr
JJ Fad - Supersonic mp3
at ATumblr The good stuff starts at :25
ESG - Moody mp3
at Loft and Lost
Throbbing Gristle United vs ESG Moody
(streaming) at Avant-Avant

2 comments:

Strontiumchin said...

Nice... these women are totally undervalued... my funky daughter put me onto this band a while back leading to much loungeroom get-downs... keep 'em coming...

Tom G. said...

Your funky daughter has some kinda taste!