Wednesday, July 20, 2016

PADDLE OUT? YEAH, SURE, ALL I EVER DO.

This one's bugging me. "Our Favorite Martian", by Bobby Fuller and the Fanatics, a surf song I've heard a million times, but either I'm like one of you liner note slackers, or I've heard it a million times under a different title by another band and I can't remember who in the hell it was. That still makes me a liner note slacker. The shame. If another version pops into your memory, fill me in. Like I said, it's buggin'. Do check that photo above. It just screams surf, doesn't it?

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Bobby Fuller and the Fanatics - Our Favorite Martian mp3 at Rocky 52
Related: 
Bobby Fuller - Earlier post with way more stuff
Past surf posts and there's been several.

No comments: