Friday, November 15, 2013

CLOCK ME OUT JACK

Finally. Friday. I know, this isn't the greatest pre-weekend song, but it's the one that came to mind. I don't thing I've ever heard a version of it that has had the abandon that the song really deserves. Who knows, maybe the Easybeats really cut it loose live? Bowie didn't really give it any added oomph, but he did manage to slip "feel like fucking you" into the backing vocals. Someone needs to take this song and really go nuts. I'm sure someone has had to, but I haven't heard it. If you have, by all means, pipe in.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind mp3 at Town Full of Losers
David Bowie - Friday On My Mind mp3 at A.Tumblr (?)
Richard Thompson - Friday On My Mind mp3 at Town Full of Losers

No comments: