Thursday, December 26, 2013

AGAIN WITH THE SWEATERS

You know what I like about the Budos Band? I like that I don't know why I like the Budos Band. But I do, a lot, and they always come to mind for no particular when there's a slight heat wave, which there has been the past few days (high 70s). I don't know why, I just go with it. So there, it's Budos night. I hear that moaning in the back. Yes, Budos again. If you can't be bothered. you can go ahead and start prepping for New Years.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Budos Band - Budos Theme mp3 at Aurgasm
The Budos Band - Origin of Man mp3 at Ear It Now
The Budos Band - Black Venom mp3 at Acid Conga
The Budos Band - Budos Rising mp3 at Ear It Now
The Budos Band - Unbroken, Unshaven mp3 at Aurgasm

No comments: