Sunday, November 15, 2015

MORE VELVETS SHAKE

Just a little catch up here, a couple Velvet Underground things that were floating around out there. I don't think I've posted either before, but I'm too lazy to check. If you want to call me on it, by all means, knock yourself out. Just check the past VU posts (scroll down) for a fair bunch of stuff, mp3s, videos and bonus dead links. Here's the two I just ran across and, what the hell, the instrumental version of "Guess I'm Falling In Love", just because it's a crunchy racket that I can't get enough of.

The French documentary below features footage of Lou Reed, John Cale and Nico live at Bataclan. Near as I can guess, it's that Bataclan, the venue that got shot up a couple days ago.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Velvet Underground - Guess I'm Falling In Love (instrumental) mp3
at Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (rehearsal) mp3 at Aquarium Drunkard Go there to get it.
Video:
Velvet Underground - French Documentary at YouTube Includes footage from Bataclan

No comments: