Sunday, March 24, 2013

TAKE THAT STICK OUT

I haven't really paid much attention to shredding videos. You know what those are right? Music videos overdubbed with lame playing and singing. They're usually good for a chuckle, but not really post worthy. That is, until today. I was just alerted to two that are flat out hilarious. The first, "The Beach Boys' shred I Get Around" had me in stitches (as in giggling like a teenager who thinks they're clever). After I recovered, I saw a comment posted by my friend Ray (previously referred to here as "the guy who always finds cool shit on YouTube"). He suggested checking the StSanders YouTube channel. I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see. It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. Note: If the video below is blocked in your country, try going to his YouTube channel and look for "Elvis Standup". (It might help to clear your history to get rid of existing cookies.) Watch the whole thing because the last "verse" is not to be missed.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Video:
The Beach Boys Shred I Get Around at YouTube (Not a StSaunders' job, but it's a good one) 
St Sanders shreds Slash on Jimmy Kimbell Live at YouTube 
Visit: 
Hilarious YouTube Parodies 'Shred' Guitar Gods at Wired 
St Sanders - His official site 
St Sanders mp3 store

No comments: