Sunday, February 20, 2011

NEW RADIOHEAD, KING OF LIMBS


When it comes to Radiohead, I'll admit to having a sip of the Kool-aid, but not a whole cup. So you'll understand my bewilderment when it comes to the fuss over every burp and fart produced by the Radiohead camp. Nonetheless, for you fussers, here's some stuff from their new album, King Of Limbs, which was released digitally a few days ago. Dreary music fans are rejoicing. As you can imagine, it's all over the music blogs, so it's pretty easy to find. I just thought I'd play consolidator. First the video for "Lotus Flower", for which ol' Thom Yorke has devised a deadhead-mime hybrid dance.



Here's the music. I've only found six of the eight songs, but I'll add more links as I find them. In the meantime, you can listen to the whole thing streaming.:

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Full LP streaming:
Radiohead -King of Limbs (streaming) at ISO50
Individual songs:
Radiohead - Morning Mr Magpie mp3 at In All Caps
Radiohead - Little By Little mp3 (via Soundcloud) at HillyDilly (Click on the tiny download arrow)
Radiohead - Feral mp3 at Kata Rokkar
Radiohead - Lotus Flower mp3 (via Soundcloud) at HillyDilly (Click on the tiny download arrow)
Radiohead - Codex mp3 at Avenge the Virgins
Radiohead - Give Up the Ghost mp3 at Discheria ElRocco 0.01

No comments: