Monday, March 19, 2018

BUT WHEN THEY DO

Well my opinion of Jay Z and Beyonce just went up a couple notches. Yeah, I'm sure they're talented and all that, they seem to be from the clips I've seen. Just not my bag. But that's not why they gained a little over here. It's because the commercial for their upcoming tour together doesn't feature their music, but Marcia Aitkem's cover of "I'm Still In Love With You". Nice selection, not sure what the connection might be though. Is it some sort of kiss and make up tour? Who the fuck cares. Good song choice.
 
~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
Alton Ellis - I'm Still In Love With You mp3 at Stop Okay Go The original
Marcia Aitken - I'm Still In Love With You
(streaming) at YouTube Cover
Althea and Donna - Uptown Top Ranking
(streaming) at YouTube Same riddim
Trinity - Three Piece Suit
(streaming) at YouTube DJ version over Aitken's version

No comments: