Sunday, February 25, 2018

ANY BEER LEFT?

I'd never heard of the Vice Barons before last night. After posting that song, the only one I had heard, I was lickin' my chops for more. Some sort of backstory would be nice too. Turns out they're from Belgium and they've been around quite a while. So, late for the party, per usual.
 
A cursory search turned up a few things, an EP and a couple more YouTube things. Check out their Bandcamp page for a shitload more. I love their song titles. "She Wolf of the Sonic Souls." Oh yeah, they do a garage/surf cover of Kraftwerk's "The Model" that sounds like Telstar's hot German cousin. Dig on.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Vice Barons - Vice Barons Meet the King of Fuzz at All I Want Four mp3s in a zip.
The Vice Barons - Swamp Fever
(streaming) at YouTube
The Vice Barons - Thunderpussy
(streaming) at YouTube
The Vice Barons - The Model
at their Bandcamp page
Visit:
The Vice Barons at Bandcamp

No comments: