Monday, December 5, 2016

THE QUICK EXIT COP OUT (LATIN EDITION)

I don't even fight it anymore. I was over at Groove Addict, dinking around looking for Whitfield-era Temptations stuff when I ran across a Ray Barretto cut (and LP download). Yeah, hot diggity, off I went. You know how that happens, one minute you're listing to one thing, that leads to another, and another, until a couple hours have been sucked right out of you. I know when it's time to throw my hands up, step away from the keyboard, and just go listen.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Ray Barretto - Power  mp3 at Groove Addict 1970
Ray Barretto - BabalĂș  mp3
at Groove Addict 1963
Ray Barretto - Boogaloo Con Soul  mp3
at Groove Addict 1967
Ray Barretto - Search For Vulcan  mp3
at Groove Addict 1965, from the album above.

No comments: