Friday, December 2, 2016

DON'T NEED YOUR MILKCOW BLUES ANYMORE

Fuckin' Chocolate Watch Band, those sneaky sapsuckers. They recorded "Milk Cow Blues" and gave it a different title, "Don't Need Your Lovin'". That I knew. You know what else they did? They recorded a different version with the correct title. I can't believe I just noticed this, despite the fact that I've owned a greatest hits package that has both of them for years. Maybe because there were scant liner notes so I never bothered to look at the song listings as I was listening and it never registered the I heard the same song twice. They are slightly different, but the both sound like the Chocolate Watch Band. Who knows. But here's both versions a few other good songs by them.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:

No comments: