Friday, July 29, 2016

COMMENCE GOOFING OFF

I've no clue what you listen to while you get stuff done or why. I try not to think too much about what I listen to on those occasions. I don't want those associations to stick. I can tell you what I won't play while I get shit done. The Cramps, Pussy Galore or Gun Club. They're reserved for leisure. Nights that I know full well shit ain't getting done. Do the dishes later. Let's Party.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Cramps - Live at CBGB Jan 19, 1978 at Internet Archive
Go there for the set list.
Pussy Galore - Renegade at Recidivism Go there to get it. Scroll down a bit, it's there.
Pussy Galore  - Exile on Main St. at Xtrmntr A cover of the whole LP. I've seen it referred to as a train wreck, and that's about as accurate as it gets. Any band that audacious was someone to watch.
Gun Club - Fire of Love (LP) (streaming) at YouTube You can find lots of live videos at YouTube, but if you haven't heard them, start with this, their first LP.

No comments: