Friday, April 1, 2016

SHE HATES MEN

I've heard the name Pearl Baily from as far back as I can remember. She was around, and well known, practically my entire life. But I can't tell you if I've ever sat down and actually listened to a complete song. Thanks to that photo above, tonight was the night. Curiosity took over and, while it wasn't an extended effort, there were clicks, The songs below were the first I ran across, and that first one is what sealed the deal. Listen to that woman in the photo above as goes after an entire gender.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Pearl Bailey - I Hate Men mp3
at Internet Archive
Pearl Bailey - Easy Street mp3
at Internet Archive
Pearl Bailey - The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea mp3
at Internet Archive
The motherlode:

Pearl Bailey - 137 songs at Internet Archive Scroll down, under where it says "Download Options" click on "VBR MP3"
Photo source:
Pearl Bailey - Two more photos from the same photo session
at Vintage Gal

No comments: