Wednesday, June 17, 2015

NUGENT DISEASE

Fucking Charlie Daniels. I don't hate him, I hate his right wing views. I hate that I have to think about that, and then try to blank it out, just to give his music a chance, particularly the early stuff with the Jaguars. They're nothing like his Southern rock shit, something else I have to blank out. But that early stuff, man, it's a ruckus. Nothing over the top on it's own, just blasting period rock 'n' roll. Kind of. It's really Batman meets Link Wray with a heavy dose of stinky sax type shaker. The type of loud that forces you to turn it up. That makes it rock 'n' roll. Whatever, the stuff works.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~ 
Listen:
The Jaguars - Jaguar mp3 at Rocky 52
The Jaguars - Roundabout mp3
at Rocky 52
The Jaguars - Exit 6 mp3
at Rocky 52
The Jaguars - Drive-In mp3
at Rocky 52

Charlie Daniels and the Jaguars - Two more at Rocky 52
Visit:
Rocky 52 - The Discography pages

No comments: