Friday, April 3, 2015

TURN ME ON DEAD MAN

Asked today if I had ever heard anything about a theory that Paul McCartney was dead, I had to ask why I was being asked. The person asking me was in his early twenties, so I was kind of amused that the theory, or word of it, no matter how vague, had survived nearly fifty years. He said that his wife had mentioned it. This started a conversation and, you know how it is. When that old fart starts in, there's no stopping him. I tried to cram as much in, in the few minutes that I could. It wasn't a fraction of what that whole hysteria was about. So this is for him, the inquisitive Compact 33, a EDM DJ. He gets a pass because his name was adopted from a type of hinge.

Beware of the Blog has an old radio show from the time, roughly late 1969. It's twenty five minutes of concentrated catch up, perfect if you're totally clueless about the hoax, or if you just need to brush up.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Christopher Glenn - Paul McCartney Rumors mp3 at Beware of the Blog
Visit:
Paul is dead
at Wikipedia
If you still aren't satiated, just do a web search of "Paul is dead" and kiss your weekend goodbye.

1 comment:

Truly Enlightened said...

Great Stuff Tom! Vanessa & I both loved it! Thanks for the shoutout, you can ramble on anytime bud :)