Wednesday, April 8, 2015

THE ONE RECORD BAND

I don't want to spoil it for you. If you are unfamiliar with Iron Knowledge, you should know as little as possible before hearing these. First, take in "Show-Stopper". You may think, as I did, what the fuck do we have here? It merits multiple listens, like eighty. It enhances the effect. I'm already saying too much. About the second song, "My Love", I'll just say this: it's very different from the A side. It doesn't even sound like the same band. But it is excellent for what it is. That's enough. After you listen to them, you can read an interview with the bass player to find out more about this one 45 band.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Iron Knowledge - Show-Stopper mp3 at Club Cortez 1972
Iron Knowledge - My Love mp3
at Club Cortez 1972
Visit:
Interview with Iron Knowledge bassist Gary Blalock
at Soul Strut

No comments: