Saturday, February 7, 2015

NO SHIT? RALF AND FLORIAN? SUITS?

I posted all of these assorted Can links about a year ago. but I ran into the live show below, and as I am currently ass deep in it, I'm going to use it as an excuse to weasel my way out of here. It's from 1970 and a hoot, as much for the audience as the band. Oh man, that audience has it all. There are some that are obviously hopped up on something, with some assorted freak dancing, and others going to painstaking lengths to appear cool. And then there's the jaded set, looking ever so deep in thought, deadpan buzz killers, just standing there, getting in the way. Move it hipster. Wild man coming through.


~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Can - Vitamin C mp3 at Plain or Pan
Can - Oh Yeah mp3 at The Decibel Tolls
Video:
Can - Spoon at YouTube Fifteen minute version, live
Can - The Documentary at YouTube
Visit:
Can at Wikipedia

No comments: