Sunday, October 12, 2014

CIVIC PRIDE HOUR

I knew the Rumblers' "Boss", I really dig that song. It is, as the title implies, boss. I knew that it borrowed liberally from another song, but had forgotten what the song was. I just ran into it today, "Caterpillar Crawl", by the Strangers, at On the Flip-Side. Now I also now know that the Strangers were from San Diego, which might interest some of my homies, But the big reason I'm even bringing them up is because they put out some damn fine 100% hot ass instrumentals. Really, check "Rockin' Rebel" and "Hill Stomp".

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Strangers - Caterpillar Crawl mp3 (via DivShare) at On the Flip-Side Note: Once you get to DivShare, click on the small green "Download" button underneath the streaming thing, and scratch your head for fifteen seconds while the timer counts down. When the button reappears, you're good to go.
The Rumblers - Boss mp3
at Rock 'n' Soul Ichiban
Visit:

No comments: