Friday, November 29, 2013

SAY WHAT YOU WILL

Right off the bat, I have to give them credit. A promo photo is circulated to get you to check a band out. Pure and simple. I took one look at that photo above, and thought "oh holy shit, I gotta hear what these guys sounded like". Before I found any audio, I ran across a fan page, which had the photo below, of the Sleaz Band in their earlier incarnation. This could go either way. Before I read more than a few words, audio was definitely in order. I found a song at this blog. Man, I don't know. I've not yet decided whether or not to go further. But, hey, the photo worked.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Sleaz Band - Midnight Man (streaming) at Pure Pop
There's a lot more at YouTube. You're on your own. I haven't listened to anything else.

No comments: