Monday, September 2, 2013

JUST ASK HIM

I used to hate Kim Fowley. Now I tolerate him. He got on my shit list the first time I encountered him, outside the Whiskey. He was waiting for the light with Rodney Bingenheimer, and I was with a small group of friends. He was checking out the girls I was with in a way that was advanced creepy. This was just a year or two after he recruited five teenage girls to become the Runaways, and the the girls I was with weren't much older. But in ensuing years, after various Fowley related details started amassing (and believe me, Fowley shit is everywhere), I realized that the guy is many things, and not just the fifteen skills he points out on his site. My overall impression, tainted by many factors, is that he's a lecherous, narcissistic, opportunistic asshole, and a blowhard. And he is a freak. The freak is who I listen to. Occasionally.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:

No comments: