Sunday, September 15, 2013

CHESTER ARTHUR BURNETT

All it took was one Howlin' Wolf song, and now I'm useless for the night. I'm in the middle of watching a two hour documentary on the man (the one below), so I'm ducking out early. (If you're not doing anything, check it out. So far, from what I've seen, it's really good.)



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Howlin' Wolf - Back Door Man mp3 at at Snuthing Anything
Howlin' Wolf - Wang Dang Doodle mp3 at Burning Hand
Howlin' Wolf - Evil mp3 at Snuhthing Anything
Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious at Ticket to the Blues
Howlin' Wolf & Muddy Waters - Highway 49 mp3 at Ticket to the Blues
Howlin' Wolf - Killing Floor mp3 at White Light Black Light
Howlin' Wolf - Coon on the Moon mp3 at Ticket to the Blues 
Visit:
The Unofficial Howlin' Wolf page at Perfect Sound Forever - A whole mess of articles, links, photos, and an extensive discography

No comments: