Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SONIC DEATH MONKEY

Wait a minute. Stand back. Har Mar Superstar has a song I totally dig. I'd long ago dismissed him as a kind of a joke and never really paid attention.  To me he was always a guy who'd been in various bands and then tricked out a new persona, the Har Mar thing, branding himself as sort of a half naked R&B and hip hop ladies man. Then, a funny thing happened. He got better. After hearing "Lady You Shot Me", I'm now paying attention. It's like that scene in High Fidelity where Jack Black's character sings Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On". I love these kind of surprises.



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen
Har Mar Superstar - Lady, You Shot Me mp3 at Music Savage
Har Mar Superstar - Prisoner mp3 at Co-Sign
Visit:
Har Mar Superstar at Wikipedia
Har Mar Superstar official site

No comments: