Thursday, January 31, 2013

CANAL KNOWLEDGE

Lefties Soul Connection have my attention: The first song of theirs I heard was funky enough that I actually looked around a little. But not so much that I have more than a thumbnail idea of what and who they are. They're from Amsterdam. They cover the Sonic's cover of Richard Berry's "Have Love Will Travel". They seem to eschew flash. They're not afraid to punch things up. They jam. I'll keep watch, late as I am.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Lefties Soul Connection - Funky Chick mp3 at Review Stalker
Lefties Soul Connection - Organ Donor mp3 at Augasm
Lefties Soul Connection - Paul Newman mp3 at Augasm
Lefties Soul Connection - Twelve Inch Rims mp3 at Review Stalker
Note: If the Augasm mp3 links don't work, try going here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also check out 'Orgone' If you haven't already.

Tom G. said...

http://ladimensiondetrastos.blogspot.com/search/label/orgone