Friday, April 13, 2012

MY DINNER WITH ANDRE


I don't believe I have to go into detail about Andre Williams for you regulars. If you aren't familiar with the potty mouthed postulate, you can visit this old post (I'm not sure how many of the links are still good, but the documentary alone is worth the click). I'm just posting the two below because I ran across them in the past couple days. One is from his latest LP, Hoods and Shades, and is not quite his best, but, hell, he's still at it and that counts for something. The other is him with the Sadies, which is good, and that counts for something too.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Andre Williams - Dirt mp3 at Bloodshot Records
Andre Williams with the Sadies - One Eyed Jack mp3 at Stagedive
Previously:
Andre Williams post
Sadies post

No comments: