Sunday, December 25, 2011

JUST DON'T MESS UP ANYTHING


What the hell. I'll give these guys a ride. The less I know the better. They're already on thin ice, because of the stupid band name, and a song title that consists of the word "Like" seven times in a row. But, yeah, what the hell, what with the holidays and all, I'm feeling more tolerant, and too lazy to dismiss a band that managed to wiggle it's way into my space based solely on the guitar, (perfectly) crude mix, and songs that are hard to shake. I just hope they don't take themselves too seriously, because that would ruin everything.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
The Intelligence - Sailor Itch mp3 at KEXP
The Intelligence - Like [x 7] mp3 at Get Bent
Video:
The Intelligence - Bong Life at YouTube
The Intelligence - Like [x 7] (live) at YouTube
Visit:
The Intelligence at In The Red Records

No comments: