Monday, December 26, 2011

HIPSTER REPELLANT


It only takes one good song to gain admission over here, and one good song is about all I know of Porter Wagoner. But, what a doozy it is. Some of you may know it from the Flying Burrito Brothers cover of it. Tom Jones, and a few others, covered it as well. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure Wagoner's is the original. Doesn't matter though. If it's all that important to you, feel free to pipe in. By the way, check out "The Rubber Room" and tell me if that doesn't have Cramps written all over it. For all I know the Cramps may have covered it. (See how I cover myself? A simple yet effective anti-nitpicker shield.)



~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Listen:
Porter Wagoner - Green Green Grass of Home mp3
at Beware of the Blog
Porter Wagoner - Rubber Room mp3
at Beware of the Blog

No comments: