Thursday, March 10, 2011

IF I HAD A HAT, I'D TIP IT


You might have seen my gush fest the other day, the one about the supa-fine Versions Galore. For the past several days, while continuing to dig through the massive amount of stuff there, another thing hit me, which might explain why I think the host, Leopold, has such a good thing going. The breadth of material he posts would be worthy if they were covers or not. I mean, anyone who posts the Dirtbombs and Judy Mowatt is someone who passes the Trastos litmus test. And, by posting another funky Hendrix cover (this time pour moi), he definitely knows how to incite a link. This time, I'll lay off his bandwidth and just encourage, no implore you to bookmark the sucker.

~ NOTE: ALL MEDIA IS HOSTED BY THE BLOGS & SITES NAMED BELOW ~
Saravah Soul - Fire mp3 at Versions Galore
Versions Galore - Bookmark this one to return to his latest.
Here's another cover of Fire, by the Goddard High School Stage Band, that's funky in a marching band sorta way:
Goddard High School Stage Band - Fire mp3 at Beware of the Blog